- Is there a limit on the numbers of adapters that can be purchased in a single order?
Currently Chelsio allows a maximum of 24 adapters per order.
- Who should I contact if need to buy more than the above limits?
Please send a request to email@example.com
- Does adapter include a low height mounting bracket or full height mounting bracket?
T540-LP-CR and T540-SO-CR adapters will be shipped with Low Profile (Low Height) brackets mounted by default. If Full Height brackets are needed, they can be ordered at an extra cost by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All other Low Profile Chelsio adapters will be shipped with both Low Height and Full Height brackets. Please remember to keep the loose bracket from the box prior to disposal, in case you need to move the card to a different server in the future.
- I placed the order but have not received an order confirmation email yet?
Order confirmation emails are sent automatically as soon as the order is placed. Please write to us at email@example.com if you are facing any issue.
- I got the adapter, what should I do now?
Download the latest drivers from Chelsio Download Center, follow the instructions included in the README file or follow the Unified Wire User Guide document for more details. User guide is available at the download center.
- I have a problem with the adapters or accessory and need assistance. What should I do?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your adapter serial number and order number.
- What is the issue you are experiencing with the adapter/accessory
- Your Adapter Serial Number (Located on the label on the box or on a label on the adapter. The Serial number starts with two letters, like “PT”
- What Operating System and Chelsio driver version you are using
- What are the different Operating Systems that you support?
Supported Operating Systems are Linux, Windows, macOS, FreeBSD, Solaris, Xen and VMware. Please visit Chelsio Download Center to download the latest firmware and driver/software packages.
- Are your products RoHS compliant?
Yes, Chelsio’s family of products are in conformance to the “Restriction of the Use of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment” (RoHS 6/6, 2002/95/EC) directive.
- What about the hardware warranty?
The standard warranty period for Chelsio hardware products is three years from the date of purchase. Chelsio warrants to the purchaser of this product that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the warranty period. If the product should become defective within the warranty period, Chelsio, at its option, will repair or replace the product, or refund the purchase price for the product, provided it is delivered to an authorized Chelsio service facility or to Chelsio, together with written proof of purchase price and date, during the warranty period.
Included free of charge is continuous access to software driver downloads and online email and phone support resources at support.
A three-year extended warranty, premium support packages, and professional services are also available for a fee – please contact email@example.com for pricing and more information.